Thursday, December 3, 2009

From Dion:

Hey people, Hmmm.. I was suggesting to Justin to use the blog a lot more often. Then again, I don't wanna waste his effort of making a blog and it isnt updated so often. So... I thought of using this blog for us to improve on our dance.. since we all come together as dancers of e same batch, we ought to see one another grow as a dancer.. individually. I pondered on how can we help each other to improve and at the same time need not always just be meeting at block e to self pract. so I thought of using the blog to post videos..

To me, what I learn is.. we are, what we consume.. So, to improve, we need not only need to practice our basics getting exposures etc.. we need dance vocabs and that is what made watching videos so important. Watching videos for dance can not only increase our vocab, it can also inspire us. Giving that sudden urge of wanting to be like that person thus charging towards our goal of being a better dance.

So.... I sugguested to Justin that we either send him an email, or if you see him online, type the links to Justin and he'll post them up. I really need you guys to co-operate to keep this living! I hope this will be a culture in which will help everyone in foreign bodies to learn. I hope this culture will be brought down to the juniors and so on, and it'll never die... I believe that this will help and this will be something that pushes us to improve further. Just 5 months or so and we'll reach the status of being Foreign Bodies' seniors, let us all improve and raise the standard of Fbodz kay:) Have AT LEAST 3 links before sending to Justin, so it'll be easier for him. Ya can also type a lil description bout it after you type the link down.

eg. www.youtube.com/7asda9j%sd - (name of dancer) etc.. Y'all can also type down things you want people to take note bout the vid; things like the dancer's groove or.. presence etc.. yupyup!.

I hope y'all get what i mean and start sending links to Justin! To start off... here are some links :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F042Y1oH1FA - Ivan Koumaev from SYTYCD season 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEDc64_Pgq4&feature=fvw - It is some party to release the movie STEP UP 2. the Bboyers are.. very very good..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0d0MwUEhBA&feature=fvw - Chris Brown ( to me is one of the most versatile dancer ) with Sevani.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP9VIICqlM8 - FRIGGIN nice. Look at Hok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5SMeG2i8rE - Groooovy. its overflow

I bet some of you watched em before. But yeah, for those who hasnt.. do watch em. :) Start posting! :)

P.S : Flow justin with links!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home